Philips Violet LED Sanitization USB Luminaire – Kills 99% of Bacteria (9290024583)
Out of stock
Philips LED Household Sanitization USB Luminaire
Effectively Kills 99% of Bacteria
- Long term bacterial inhibition to protect the home
- Safe for humans animals, and plants
- The visible light solution is perfectly safe and can be used to protect against bateria anytime, anywhere.
- No blue light hazard and no visible flickering
- Product does not pose UV/IR hazard according to IEC62471 exempt criteria
- Photobiological safe
- Multiple Installation methods
- Easy to use
- 5v USB Power Supply
- Philips visible light Bacteriostatic technology Suitable for long-term use in the home
- Authoritative Certification – Long Term Bacteriostatic Performance
- Safe and effective
- Brand: Philips
- Description: Philips LED Sanitization USB Luminaire
- Model: 9290024583
- Power: 5W
- LED color: Violet
- Product Dimensions: 280mm x 22mm x 14mm
- Materials: PC
- Input: USB 5V ~ 0.92A
- USB Cable Length: 1500mm
- IP Rate: IP20 (Indoor dry place use only)
- Made in China
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is the Household LED Purification Light safe?
A: Yes, this product is safe. It does not pose any risk to humans, animals, or plants. This product emits light on the visual spectrum and, based on lab tests, it has been certified as a non-photobiological hazard light. You can use it with peace of mind.
Q: How effective is this purification light against bacteria?
A: Tests by third-party institutions have shown that this product effectively inactivates over 99.9% of the bacteria commonly found in homes, including Escherichia coli and the bacteria that causes staph infections. Even when used for shorter periods of time, it can also provide sustained antibacterial protection for the surrounding environment. Product can disinfect 99% bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Bacillus subtilis varniger) under test condition, and test result is only for reference. Not applicable to Virus killing.
Q: Does the purification light emit harmful blue light?
A: This product is a non-photobiological hazard light and does not pose a blue light hazard or flickering hazard. Even though 405nm visible light is bluish-purple when viewed with the naked eye, its wavelength has been shown to have a minimal impact coefficient in blue light hazard tests. This means it will not cause blue light damage to the eyes and can be used without worry.
Q: How is this product used?
A: This product should be installed in a suitable location where it can illuminate surfaces to effectively protect against
bacteria. The longer the light shines on a surface, the greater its effect.
Specifications & measurements shown are subject to 5% variation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.