DEWALT Cutting Wheel – Diamond Blade Ultra Thin Turbo Rim (DW4724UT-B1) (105 x 1.2 x 16/20MM)
HIGH PERFORMANCE TURBO RIM
- Thinner kerf to increase speed of cut while minimizing dust.
- Continuous rim turbo designed for optimal use in brick, block & tile.
- Large diamond segments with cobalt are ideal for use across various product applications.
- High performance diamond blades provides long life of conventional abrasives and enhanced material removal.
- Dry cutting block, masonry siding products and other masonry materials.
- Faster cut rate at a constant depth.
- Ideal used on thinner and softer masonry materials.
- Model: DW4724UT-B1 (ULTRA THIN)
- Blade Diameter: 105mm
- Blade Thickness: 1.2mm
- Arbor Size: 16mm / 20mm
- Max. RPM: 15,200
- Application: Bluestone, Cement Block & Pavers, Ceramic Tiles, Concrete pavers & Pipes, Cement Sheeting, Granite Engineered Stone, Marble, Mortar, PVC Pipe, Porcelain Tiles, Refractory Brick, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta Tiles.
- Always use eye protection, safety footwear, snug fitting clothing, hearing and head protection and respiratory equipment when using diamond or abrasive wheels.
- Keep hands and body clear of sharp edges & moving parts.
- Use only the edge of the blade when cutting and tuck pointing material.
- Match rated speed, diameter and arbor hole size of blade and tools. Always use a blade with a higher rate speed than the nameplate of the tools.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.