DEWALT Cutting Wheel – Diamond Blade Segmented Rim (DW4785) (105 x 2 x 16/20MM)
HIGH PERFORMANCE SEGMENTED RIM
- Segmented rim blades are laser welded with heat treated steel bodies which provides increased durability and long life.
- Large diamond segments with cobalt are ideal for use across various product applications.
- High performance diamond provides long life of conventional abrasives and enhanced material removal.
- Dry cutting concrete, stone and brick.
- Fast rough cutting.
- Model: DW4785
- Blade Diameter: 105mm
- Blade Thickness: 2mm
- Arbor Size: 16mm / 20mm
- Max. RPM: 15,200
- Application: Bluestone, Cement Block & Pavers, Concrete, Concrete pavers & Pipes, Cement Sheeting, Granite Engineered Stone, Marble, Mortar, PVC Pipe, Refractory Brick, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta Tiles.
- Always use eye protection, safety footwear, snug fitting clothing, hearing and head protection and respiratory equipment when using diamond or abrasive wheels.
- Use only the edge of the blade when cutting and tuck pointing material.
- Match rated speed, diameter and arbor hole size of blade and tools. Always use a blade with a higher rate speed than the nameplate of the tools.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.