DEWALT Cutting Wheel – Diamond Blade Continuous Rim (DW4790) (105 x 2 x 16/20MM)
DIAMOND TILE BLADES
HIGH PERFORMANCE CONTINUOUS RIM
- Extended performance diamond matrix provides long life and enhanced material cutting.
- Continuous rim design provides chip free cutting in all type of tile and stone.
- Ideal for cutting ceramic, porcelain, granite, and slate.
- Model: DW4790
- Blade Diameter: 105mm
- Blade Thickness: 2mm
- Arbor Size: 16mm / 20mm
- Max. RPM: 15,200
- Application: Bluestone, Cement Block & Pavers, Ceramic Tiles, Concrete, Concrete pavers & Pipes, Cement Sheeting, Granite Engineered Stone, Marble, PVC Pipe, Porcelain Tiles, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta Tiles.
- Always use eye protection, safety footwear, snug fitting clothing, hearing and head protection and respiratory equipment when using diamond or abrasive wheels.
- Use only the edge of the blade when cutting and tuck pointing material.
- Match rated speed, diameter and arbor hole size of blade and tools. Always use a blade with a higher rate speed than the nameplate of the tools.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.